Two Realms of Resellers (Common No.: Xitulanya House of Everything

Einfach mal was im Reiseforum ausprobieren, ohne dass "was kaputt geht"... :-)
Antworten
Henri Sauriol
Ausflügler

Two Realms of Resellers (Common No.: Xitulanya House of Everything

Beitrag von Henri Sauriol »

I didn't expect to earn three hundred work tickets out of Zhao Gate. With this work ticket, he should not have to be with seventeen for a period of time. I borrowed a work ticket Although seventeen is very generous, it is not a thing to always borrow money like this. Ah! Blue Lake is thick-skinned. However, always be scolded to eat soft rice, also always I'm a little embarrassed Seventeen has been addicted to buying clothes, cosmetics and cosmetics in the canteen recently. Corset. Money seems to be a little tight. Blue Lake thought to himself: a woman is a woman! Women like to spend at random. Money. Riye looked at the blue lake in the hands of the work ticket, some Mu, Riye came. After a few days in the crescent moon village, I realized the benefits of the work ticket. Although looks down upon the blue lake to eat the soft rice, but, Riye really has some. There is soft rice to eat in Mulan Lake. What did you do, the boss gave you so much? "I didn't do anything," said Blue Lake lightly. "I just accompanied the boss. I went around and did some shopping. The Blue Lake suddenly remembered something and said, "Yes, all the flowers are yours." The money. Riye's face changed subconsciously, although Riye had already recognized the golden ticket. It's not my own, but it still hurts to hear that the money has been spent. Blue Lake leaned back in his chair and said, "Our boss is really rich." The atmosphere is thick! Spend money. No mercy at all. Riye rolled his eyes and thought to himself, "It's not Chu Feng's own money." Of course you don't have to be soft when you spend it. Pity his silver tickets! Blue Lake looked at the hands of the work ticket, thought: "This money is really simple." Single! Wait until the next time. I want to make money so easily,silk cherry blossom tree, but I don't know what to do. Wait until what year what month, blue lake shook his head, thought: do not want to so. Too much, today's wine is drunk today. Now that he has so much money, he should buy coke. How did he use to I didn't find that there was such a good thing as coke in the canteen, which was sweet in my mouth. Sweet, numbing,fake ficus tree, the taste is so wonderful, the dwarves are really Stupid! Coke is much better than wine. Besides, the price is cheap. Liqiya looked at the Blue Lake and said curiously, "You move away in an instant." Did you go to Tianhai City? Lan Su nodded and said, "Yes.". Liqiya frowned and said, "Do you have Mei in Tianhai City?" The firm of the Sides family Blue Lake nodded and said, "Yes.". The Medes family has businesses all over the world, and Tianhai City is a big city. Naturally, there are branches of the family. Did you leave a signal for help. Blue Lake shook his head and said, 'No. Rikya ? Blue Lake, this idiot. What a good opportunity is not grasped, do you want to be a slave here for a lifetime? Li? Riye glared at the Blue Lake and said, "Such a good opportunity for you." I gave up for nothing. Blue Lake saw Riye. Do you want to escape? Riye pursed his lips and said, Of course he wants to run away, Faux cherry blossom tree ,artificial plant wall panels, but this This kind of words is not easy to say at will, who knows if there is someone listening next to it. In fact, Blue Lake is not entirely without the idea of sending a message to the family. But, thinking about Elijah's ability, I gave up. Blue Lake took one look at Riye and said, "I met Ricky in Tianhai City." Riye froze for a moment and said, "What did you say to him?"? Blue Lake shook his head and said, "I didn't say anything, but." He said a lot. He said, "You and Liqiya are going to get married early next year." Should I go to Wangdu to attend the wedding? ' Blue Lake breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Me?" Look, you two are not going to get married. Riye: '… According to his original plan, he should be able to. Married to Lygia for the first time. If If he's not a prisoner. It's all yellow now. Boss Seeing Chu Feng coming back, Manning looked at Chu respectfully. The wind bowed. Chu Feng took one look at Manning and said, 'How many have you learned from recently? I'm studying. Manning nodded and said earnestly, "I also want to read and learn more." Some arithmetic It is a good thing to learn more, and learning makes people progress! ' Begin to say.
Chu Feng thought to himself, "Although he doesn't like learning, it doesn't matter." Might as well hinder him to urge others to study! Manning nodded. Literacy is the privilege of the aristocracy and the rich. When manning used to be a boy in a big family, he was very arrogant. Young master can read, now has this opportunity, Manning also wants to grasp well. What do you think of the relationship between your teachers! Manning frowned and said, "When Mr. Riye first came here, only There is a love line with teacher Liqiya, but it seems to be more recently. Several, some pointing to the light orchid, some pointing to the tiri. Chu Feng: 'He only left a few days! This Liye is more. Do you have so many secret love objects? Aristocrats really do not have a qualitative. 。 Chu Feng was a little curious and said, "Did Li Ye treat Tili and Qinglan?" What Manning shook his head and said, "No, he just has a crush." Chu Feng It turned out to be just a guy with a thief's heart but not a thief's courage. However, this is also right, after all, the other side is now just a captive. Manning tilted his head and said, 'Teacher Riye is relatively poor and wants to express his love. There are also some difficulties. Chu Feng: … Hit the nail on the head! I want to fall in love First of all, there must be Money! Riye is a poor man now. Where are Blue Lake and Liqiya? Can you see the love line between them? Manning shook his head and said, The love affair between Blue Lake and Liqiya The line is almost gone. Chu Feng: '… : Is it gone? Blue Lagoon didn't leave home for Rikya. Are you going out? Don't you like it now? ? Before Blue Lake said to Ricky. It doesn't look like it's all a lie. A few days ago, Liqiya borrowed the game machine and potato chips from Blue Lake. Eat all the chips, the game machine is broken, the last bit between them. The red line seems to be disconnected. How much he thinks Blue Lagoon likes Rikya, Knot. Fruit, just because of the game machine and potato chips, don't like it? Chu Feng thinks on second thought, feel normal again, to a lot of game curtilage male and Words, girlfriend can be without,silk olive tree, the game is absolutely can not be without. If you have a video game, why do you need a girlfriend! Manning looked at Chu Feng and said, 'It seems that someone is looking for a missing person recently. hacartificialtree.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „Test Forum“