Mixed up in the beautiful men's studio

Einfach mal was im Reiseforum ausprobieren, ohne dass "was kaputt geht"... :-)
Antworten
Henri Sauriol
Ausflügler

Mixed up in the beautiful men's studio

Beitrag von Henri Sauriol »

After walking for a while, the flying butterfly finally did not come up to entangle again. I drove the map to look for Longevity Hill while transmitting. It seems a little far! No way, can only go step by step, this game can not be instantaneous transmission-however, Xuandun seems to have a chance to complete the designated location of the transmission? However, it is not easy to walk a way, and then a Xuandun, the poor odds of what escape to the wilderness can not come back, the loss outweighs the gain, or walk slowly. In the future, practice this Xuandun! "Ding!"! Fail to use the magic pet pill!! Suddenly heard such a voice, I Leng Leng, then remembered the words of Wuji Zun, magic pet pills have a chance of failure. He curled his lips and had to continue looking for Longevity Hill. At the beginning of the road is good, low-level strange I hide a few hide no problem, but later to the map, a group of forty or fifty strange, let me dumbfounded. Once you go out, even the bones will be eaten clean! I was so depressed that the cat was in a safer corner and didn't dare to go on. Do you have to go back? Or, let someone accompany me? Looking for He Zongxu,smart interactive whiteboard, they are definitely not good, and the disciples of Xiaobai are even worse. I am the boss of the school and I am so miserable. They are even more useless. Looking for Lao Long's group? Forget it. I've only seen the novice village for one day, and I don't have any friendship. Looking for Fruit Meow and Flowers Blossom on the Road? They may not come. Looking for a cat? She's a rookie, too! Looking for Lin Li? Forget it, I'd better stay away from those powerful people. One Wuji Zun is enough for me. Depressed, I filtered the list of friends, but I didn't find anyone who could ask for help. Is it difficult to find the bloody mandala? I was stunned by a cold cicada, looking for him? I don't know when to put myself in it. But then again,interactive flat panel display, why didn't I feel wrong when he took advantage of me twice? I must be confused by his beauty! Heaven, earth! How can people live like this?! Seeing those happy wriggling monsters running happily not far in front of me, I really have the impulse to cry. Forget it, I'm still looking for Wujizun. Are you kidding me? Looking for him? I twitched the corners of my mouth. If I was looking for him, I might as well tell him directly: Hey, I'm going to do my task in the morning. Your broken task is a side dish, so it delays your precious time. Well, I want my life back. In the midst of calculation, the intercom rang. When I looked at the time, it was noon. Ann, let's eat! I have a bitter face. I'm not in the mood to eat now! "What's the matter?" "I want to go to Longevity Hill to do a task, but I can't get through the 50-level monster area!" "Ha ha.." Ann, how many levels are you now? Can't even pass the level 50 monster zone? He Zongxu was silent for a moment and suddenly burst out laughing. Didn't I tell you? More than forty levels, or in the past two days up. Depressed to knock in front of the stone, 65 inch touch screen ,interactive boards for classrooms, what is funny! "Well!" He was silent again and waited for a while before saying, "By the way, don't you know Yin?" That's right! My eyes lit up and then I was discouraged. But I don't have any friends with him. "Add it!"! Look, there aren't many people you can find. There was a bit of schadenfreude in his voice. I have to come to the land of Wuji Zun, so I can't find anyone now. Then I'll try. After a long time, I finally decided to take this chat. Ah, by the way, Wuji Zun has gone to apply for the station! "Yes, I know!" He is a little careless. I know! Just know-no, how does he know? I blinked. Could it be that he had arranged for a spy? Could it be that the previous Feiyue was still in the studio? Could it be. He doesn't trust me? Think of this, the heart filled with dull pain.
He doesn't trust me, he doesn't trust me.. This sentence fills the brain, endless loop, reverberation, reverberation.. So that I didn't listen to the rest of He Zongxu's words, I hung up with him and stared at the lines in the palm of my hand. He doesn't trust me, so what am I doing here? Why am I still here? Afraid of being hunted down, afraid that the child can not be born, afraid that Xiaomao can not be transformed into an adult, afraid of being used by Wuji Zun, afraid of others knowing my relationship with the studio.. But in the end, he didn't trust me. The pain in my heart was more intense than the last time in S city, but it was very different from that feeling. At least, I can still control myself, calmly find hidden, calmly add him as a friend, calmly let him help me.. Hanging up the phone, a cool breeze came, and I woke up suddenly. Yin actually agreed to accompany me to do the task, he has always been so enthusiastic about strangers? He was in a daze again, and after a while, he saw a huge white rabbit running. When I got closer, I saw the white rabbit wearing a rotten hat with rags flying on his back. I watched the huge white rabbit stop in front of me with a black line-it was more than ten meters high, and the whole rabbit was bigger than an elephant. Hidden this mount, is really, unique ah! 115. Shit. Lucky. Get up here! Two words in a deep voice came from under the hat. I am stupefied: "How go up?" "Climb." “……” I looked at my stomach gloomily, and then looked at the big white rabbit more than ten meters high, which was blinking its "little" red eyes and tilting its head to look at me. Is it too difficult for a pregnant woman to climb so high as a rabbit? "Grasp the hair." Huh? Does he mean to let me climb up by holding the hair? But can I finish such a high-tech job? The black line walks to the big white rabbit side, it knowingly four "short" legs lie down, a white hair presses on the ground, even the monster does not dare to approach. I reached out to try the feel of the rabbit fur, which was a little hard, but still very comfortable. Grasping a tuft of hair in one hand and climbing up, the belly and the whole person leaned against the soft belly of the rabbit, soft,smartboards for business, completely without feeling any discomfort. The face is brushed by the rabbit fluff inside, not to mention how pleasant it is-dare to climb the rabbit is also a very enjoyable thing ah! Very not easy to climb up the back of the rabbit, hidden voice: "hold on." 。 hsdsmartboard.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „Test Forum“