Tian Long Ba Bu (Old Version)

Erfahrungen und Berichte im Reiseforum zum Urlaub in den Niederlanden mit sehenswerten Orten und Landschaften wie der Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag oder Eindhoven und vielem mehr...
Antworten
Darius
Ausflügler

Tian Long Ba Bu (Old Version)

Beitrag von Darius »

The two men were chasing each other far away, and the dust and sand around them had not yet stopped. Mu Wanqing thought to herself, "I must try to stop this crane in the clouds, or they will never be able to do anything." When the two men came around the mountain for the third time, Mu Wanqing jumped up and waved his right hand. The sound of hissing was incessant. Six or seven poisonous arrows were shot at the crane in the clouds. "Return my husband's life," he shouted. The crane in the cloud listened to the sound of the short arrow breaking through the air and knew that it was fierce. It jumped up and down and dodged again and again. Mu Wanqing raised his long sword and stabbed him with two swords. The crane in the cloud knew her mind, but it could not resist the enemy and floated away. But as soon as it stopped, the South China Sea Crocodile God clapped his palms left and right, and the wind of his palms encircled the whole body of the crane in the clouds. The crane in the cloud grinned grimly and said, "Laosan, I've let you in several times in order not to hurt the kindness of the four villains in the world. Am I really afraid of you?" He stretched out his hand at his waist, and each of his hands had a steel grip. This pair of steel grab handles is three feet long, each grab head has a hand, the fingers are open, the fingers emit a blue flash, left grab to the right, right grab to the left, sealed in front of the body, is still only defensive but not offensive. "It's wonderful," exulted the South China Sea Crocodile God. "I haven't seen you for ten years. You've made a strange weapon again. Look at me!" He untied the bundle on his back and took out two weapons. Mu Wanqing knew that if he joined the battle group, it would be futile, and immediately stepped back a few steps. In his right hand,Ceramic Core Immersion Heaters, the South China Sea Crocodile God carried a pair of strange scissors with a short handle and a long mouth. The scissors were full of silver teeth, just like the mouth of a crocodile. In his left hand, he held a serrated soft whip in the shape of a crocodile's tail. If he cut the "crocodile's mouth scissors" or gave the "crocodile tail whip" a whip, he could not save his life. The crane in the cloud squinted at the two strange weapons, grabbed them together with steel in his right hand, and suddenly grabbed them at the door of the South China Sea Crocodile God. The crocodile's tail whip in the left hand of the South China Sea Crocodile God turned up, and with a bang, the steel was snatched away. The crane in the cloud is very fast,Ceramic Bobbin, the right hand steel grasp has not yet retracted, the left hand steel grasp has been handed out. There was a click, and the crocodile's mouth scissors came up and clamped his steel grip. The steel grip was made of pure steel, which was very strong, but the crocodile's mouth scissors were made of something that cut off two of the five fingers. Finally, the crane in the cloud shrank his hand quickly and saved the other three fingers on the steel grasp, but the grasping method he practiced, each of the ten fingers had a role, two less, and the power was immediately weakened. In the wild laughter of the South China Sea crocodile God, the tail whip of the crocodile rolls up. Suddenly, a blue shadow was inserted lightly between the two of them, and it was Ye Erniang who arrived. Her left palm swept across, stuck to the crocodile's tail whip, and pushed it obliquely outward. The crane in the cloud had already taken the opportunity to jump outward. "Third brother, ceramic welding tape ,Ceramic ferrule for stud welding, fourth brother," said Ye Er-niang, "what's the matter with you?" She saw Mu Wanqing's face in a twinkling of an eye, and her face changed. First of all, she could not tolerate a woman who was more beautiful than her in the world, and the beauty of Mu Wanqing's appearance was known to anyone at a glance. Mu Wanqing saw that she was holding a baby boy in her hands, about three or four years old. Only then did she realize that she had just gone down the mountain to look for the baby so that she could suck blood. As soon as Ye Erniang returned to the peak, it was obvious that the fight between the South China Sea crocodile God and the crane in the clouds could not be fought. When Mu Wanqing saw the strange light in her eyes, she quickly turned her head and dared not look at her, only to hear the baby cry out, "Dad!"! Dad! Shan Shan wants you, Shan Shan wants you. Ye Er-niang said softly, "Shan Shan is a good boy. Dad will be here soon." Mu Wanqing thought of the horrible situation of the six child corpses in the grass, and it was even more creepy to hear her kind and comforting words. The crane in the cloud said with a smile, "Second sister, the crocodile's mouth scissors and the crocodile's tail whip newly trained by the third brother are really great.". Just now I practiced a few hands with him, and it was really hard to resist. What kung fu have you practiced in the past ten years? Can you defeat the two powerful guys of the third brother? He did not mention that the South China Sea Crocodile God had wronged himself and killed his disciples. He made light of a few words, trying to attract Ye Erniang and the South China Sea Crocodile God to fight. When Ye Er-niang ascended the peak, she saw that the expressions of the two of them were all about their lives. They were definitely not practicing martial arts. At that moment, she smiled faintly and said, "In the past ten years, I have been working hard on my internal skills. I am rusty on my weapons, fists and feet. I must be no match for the third brother and you." Both the South China Sea Crocodile God and the Crane in the Cloud were startled and thought, "She has always been good at soft and small strength, but her internal strength is mediocre.".
In the past ten years, she has been practicing martial arts diligently. Is it because she has met an enlightened master or because she has obtained some kind of sutra such as a secret book of internal skills? You should know that in martial arts, the internal skills are far more powerful than the external skills. If the internal skills are cultivated to a deep level, the fierce and evil external skills are often made by them. The South China Sea Crocodile God was about to speak when he heard a man on the mountainside shout in a long voice, "Bitch, why did you rob my son?"? Give me back my son! As soon as the voice stopped, the man jumped to the peak, and his posture was very neat. As soon as Mu Wanqing looked, she saw that the man was wearing a bronze satin robe and carrying a long sword upside down in his hand, but it was Zuo Zimu, the master of the "Infinite Sword". She was slightly stunned and suddenly said, "It turns out that Ye Er-niang could no longer find the child in the Infinite Sword Mountain, but she captured the child of the master of the Infinite sword." "Mr. Zuo," said Ye Er-niang, "your son is lively and lovely. I'll bring him here to play with him. I'll give him back to you tomorrow. You don't have to worry. Then he kissed Shan Shan on the cheek and stroked his hair. When Zuo Shanshan saw his father coming, he shouted, "Dad, Dad!" Zuo Zimu stretched out his left hand, took a few steps closer, and said, "The child is very naughty. There is nothing interesting. Please give it back to me." The Crocodile God of the South China Sea said with a smile, "Ye Sanniang, who has done all kinds of evil, is determined not to return even if the emperor's crown prince and princess are in her hands." Zuo Zimu's body trembled and he said, "You.." Are you Ye Sanniang? So who is Ye Er-niang? He had heard for a long time that Ye Er-niang sucked the blood of a baby every day,steatite c221, but he was afraid that this "Ye San-niang" and Ye Er-niang were sisters and sisters-in-law, and their personalities were ordinary, which would be terrible. global-ceramics.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „Niederlande“