Super Soldier King _ Ming Dynasty No Wine _ txt Novel Paradise

Erfahrungen und Berichte im Reiseforum zum Urlaub in den Niederlanden mit sehenswerten Orten und Landschaften wie der Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag oder Eindhoven und vielem mehr...
Antworten
ParkPan
Ausflügler

Super Soldier King _ Ming Dynasty No Wine _ txt Novel Paradise

Beitrag von ParkPan »

These years of life, so that Tang Qiang seems to have changed a person, the previous kind of fighting heart is gone, more of a forgiving heart. Even though it was the other party's fault, Tang Qiang came out first and apologized to the other party. Because, he felt that these things are really not so important, even if the other party is to extort money, it is also forced by life, give them a little. Life, really can change a person, and, can change a lot! In front of Tang Qiang's car stood a man with an expressionless face. To be more precise, his expression was very stiff, his whole face was like a sculpture, and there was no emotion at all, only his eyes, which were particularly bright in the dark, could see something. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I couldn't believe that the man who had been the head of the Tang family at all costs, even his father and brother could betray him, would now be like this. The man said lightly, still without any expression on his face, calm as water! Tang Qiang frowned slightly and realized that the other party was not coming to blackmail him. He had some precautions in his heart and asked, "Who are you?"? How do you know so much? What do you want to do? "The leader explained that he needed to give Ye Qian some stimulation, otherwise,endless swimming pool, he did not know when he would grow up.". You're his uncle, so let's start with you. The man is still very flat said. Tang Qiang was slightly stupefied and thought to himself, "So it's Ye Qian's enemy?" Then he snorted coldly and said, "In my mind, Ye Qian is an outstanding young man. Any enemy is so vulnerable in front of him.". If you're trying to put him down through me, you seem to have chosen the wrong path. "I don't seem to understand what I said just now." The man said, "Not to suppress him, but to stimulate him." Who the hell are you? Even if you want me to die, you should let me die in peace and know who killed me. Tang Qiang said calmly. No matter what the purpose of the other side is,jacuzzi bath spa, one thing is certain, that is, the goal of the other side is aimed at Ye Qian, so he needs to try his best to get out of each other's words. As long as he leaves here, he can also inform Ye Qian so that he can prepare early and not be too passive. Are you trying to get me to talk? The man said disdainfully, "It doesn't matter. You're going to die anyway. I might as well tell you.". I'm from Skynet, Luo Ming, remember? Then, the body flashed, to the front of Tang Qiang, a punch mercilessly smashed down. Tang Qiang was a little unprepared, did not expect his movements to be so fast, in a hurry, hurriedly waved his fist to meet him. "Bang", Tang Qiang only felt a huge force toward himself, the body suddenly can not control the inverted fly out. With both hands on the roof of the car, Tang Qiang turned over a kite and landed steadily on the ground. Heart can not help but eat a surprise, endless swim pool ,hot tub manufacturers, no wonder the other side has so much confidence, kung fu is not weak, just one move, Tang Qiang is clear, he is not the opponent of the other side, if continue to play, he is no possibility of survival. Tang Qiang is not afraid of death, in fact, after the last thing, over the years, he has seen his own life and death very open. However, if he died here, then no one told Ye Qian about the conspiracy of Skynet, then Ye Qian will be very passive, what will happen in the future is really unpredictable. In Tang Qiang's heart, has been full of gratitude to Ye Qian, if not Ye Qian, he could not live to this day, so, in any case, he must tell Ye Qian about this matter. Thinking of this, Tang Qiang did not continue to fight with him, turned around and ran away. As long as you get to Tang's house, you will be safe. Although the other side's skill is very high, but, but also dare not easily break into the Tang family, just those hidden weapons of the Tang family, enough to kill him. Innocent! Luo Ming disdained to say, both hands suddenly pushed to the car. The huge force unexpectedly pushed the car to fly out and hit Tang Qiang on the body.
When Tang Qiang heard the loud noise behind him, he looked back and turned pale with fright. He jumped hurriedly to avoid it and scolded secretly: "It's a pervert!" Such a great power, is really some let Tang Qiang surprised, at least, he has not seen such a powerful character. Luo Ming in the moment of pushing out the car, I also followed up, as if long expected Tang Qiang's escape route, a punch mercilessly smashed down. Tang Qiang had no time to think about it, so he threw back a hidden weapon. You can't attack the enemy with your own weaknesses. It's obvious that you lost to the other side in strength. Tang Qiang has no reason to be foolish enough to fight with Luo Ming. That's clearly asking for trouble. Naturally, Tang Qiang will use his best hidden weapon to deal with the other side, so perhaps he has a glimmer of the possibility of victory. Tangmen's hidden weapon is something that people in Jianghu can't underestimate, and no one dares to despise it. However, in the face of those hidden weapons sprinkled by Tang Qiang, Luo Ming did not have any evasion, and watched helplessly as all those hidden weapons were shot at Luo Ming. However, the poisoned hidden weapons did not seem to play a little role, and the hidden weapons that attacked the vital points did not seem to stop Luo Ming's action at all. With a bang, Luo Ming punched Tang Qiang in the chest! "Wow!" Tang Qiang spat out a big mouthful of blood, screamed, the body suddenly flew out, fell heavily on the ground. This scene let him some can not believe, although he has not started for some time, but his hidden weapon technique is not unfamiliar to hit the other side but not the other side's life, right? Obviously those hidden weapons are very accurate in Luo Ming's body, but why can he have nothing to do? Tang Qiang felt a little strange, but now there is no time for him to think about so many things,outdoor endless pool, the body of blood gas constantly rolling, can not help but "wow" once, and spit out a big mouthful of blood. monalisa.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „Niederlande“