Huanhua Xijian Record-Gulong _ txt Novel Paradise

Erfahrungen, Fragen, Tipps und Berichte zum Urlaub in Griechenland mit sehenswerten Städten und Urlaubsregionen wie Athen, Thessaloníki und den vielen Inseln wie Kreta, Rhodos, Sámos, Kos, Korfu oder Náxos im ägäischen, kretischen oder ionischen Meer...
Antworten
Madelene de Launay
Ausflügler

Huanhua Xijian Record-Gulong _ txt Novel Paradise

Beitrag von Madelene de Launay »

Mulangjun, however, did not even look at him. He strode in, threw the bundle on the animal skin on the floor, sat down cross-legged, and said coldly, "Pour the wine!" The big man with the purple crown changed his face again, but he still fought back his anger. He poured out a glass of wine and held it in his hands in front of Mulangjun. He said, "God, don't come." Fang Baoer was disappointed when he saw that he was so submissive and had no heroic spirit. He threw down his burden and turned away from him. Mulangjun drank a cup of wine and said with a sneer, "Shou Tianqi, I didn't expect you to recognize us, but is your friend blind?" Another man in brocade was sitting with his back to the door all the time, but he didn't move. He just drank by himself, and no one saw his face. He was wearing a pearl crown and a flowery robe. He was not tall, and the palm of his cup was even more orange and yellow. When he heard the words of Mulang Jun, he suddenly giggled and said, "Although I don't know the Lord of God, I know the Lord of God. Come on, I'd like to drink a cup to the Lord." The voice is like a knife scraping the patina, which makes people hear the pore guarantee. Hu Buchou saw that since he could sit and drink with the "Purple Beard Dragon", he must not be a nobody. He was waiting for him to turn around and see who he was. But now that his voice was so harsh,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, the horror of his face could be imagined, but Hu Buchou only hoped that he would never turn back, so as not to surprise people. Mulangjun said in a deep voice, "Since you know us, why don't you stand up?" Zhuguan didn't look back. He giggled and said, "God is an uninvited guest. He will come in for no reason. I, the host, naturally don't have to stand up to greet him." Mulangjun's eyes flashed,sonicator homogenizer, and Leng Ling said, "From now on, we are the master of this house. Stand up quickly and get out!" "I knew the Lord had the intention of occupying this house," said Zhuguan. "I also intended to give way to him, but I'm afraid the Lord won't dare to stay." "Ha ha," said Mulangjun, "this is the first time we have heard such words. There is a place in the world where we dare not live. Ha ha, tell us why." Although he was laughing again, his laughter was very different from that day when he talked to Fang Baoer. He would rather be deaf than listen to it. Zhuguan said slowly, "Just because I've promised to lend this room to a man as a place to stay when he stops waiting for the five-color sailboat, that man is untouchable by the God!" "Who is he?" Asked Mulangjun. "It's water.." said the beaded man. At the end of the sentence, Mulangjun's face, like dead wood, had undergone a strange change, and his eyebrows, ultrasonic molten metal ,ultrasonic spray nozzle, eyes, ears, and nose seemed to have moved. This appearance is not the same as when ordinary people are angry, but it makes people feel cold. Mulangjun hissed, "Shui Tianji.." It's Shui Tianji again. If I see her, I must cut off her fine skin and white flesh inch by inch. The beaded man suddenly turned around and giggled, "Really?" Hu Buchou wanted not to look at his face, but he couldn't help looking at it. His face was waxy and yellow, as if there was no trace of flesh, and even more expressionless. It was exactly the same as a skeleton key. It seemed that it was really terrible. Fang Baoer had never seen such a handsome man in her life, and she was almost shocked to exclaim. Mulang Jun obviously held a grudge against Shui Tianji. "If Shui Tianji dares to walk into this room," he said bitterly, "you can see our means." As soon as the palm tightened, the jade wine cup in the palm immediately shattered and fell down from the fingers. Zhuguan's expression did not change. "You're good at martial arts," he said with a chuckle. "It's a pity that you can't even kill Old Woman Wan, a subordinate of Shui Tianji, let alone Shui Tianji." Mulangjun suddenly stood up and shouted, "Who are you? How do you know ……" The beaded man laughed and said, "What kind of person am I? Can't you guess it yet?" The body did not move, and the hands did not do anything. Suddenly, the body flew straight up and broke a big hole in the roof. There was no trace, but there were six or seven silver threads, which shot through the hole! Mulangjun had such martial arts, but he seemed to be so afraid of these gossamer-like silver threads that he didn't dare to reach out to catch them, let alone chase them. He shook his arms and retreated out of the door like an arrow. I saw a few strands of silver line shot on the ground, instant without a trace, it turned out to be a few strands of water line, was installed in something like a pump shot out.
Fang Baoer said in secret: "This kind of hidden weapon is just like the water floating tube that children play with. Why is this Mulangjun so afraid?" Before he could turn his mind, he saw that the place where the animal skin on the ground touched the water suddenly made a strange "squeak" sound. It was rotten. In an instant, the whole piece of fur was rotten without a trace. You can imagine how poisonous the water was! As soon as Mulangjun stepped back, he stamped his foot and said, "It's her. Sure enough, it's her.." He was so angry that his face twisted and he could not speak. I heard a voice in the distance. "I'm sitting opposite you," he said with a gentle laugh. "You don't even recognize me. Why are you blowing? It seems that you are blind, but not me.." The laughter was as clear and melodious as a silver bell, and the voice was even more tender and beautiful. Where was the sound of a knife scraping copper rust just now? Hu Buchou listened to the voice and could not help but want to see her true appearance. Mulangjun knew that he couldn't chase her any more. He glared at Shou Tianqi, the "Purple Beard Dragon," and hissed, "You know.. Why didn't you say something? "Shou Tianqi said," This village used to be the place where I used to meet my brothers. Later, because the owners of the five-color sailing boats came to berth every year, I had to move the meeting place to other places. All the people in Jianghu who have something to ask the owners of the five-color sailing boats come here to wait at this time. I am the former landlord, and I am a hero to all kinds of heroes. Have to do some host friendship, just to avoid people's eyes and ears, can not renovate these wooden houses, but still arranged for you to rest, as to who is coming? What's the purpose of your visit? ? I have never dared to ask. 。 The elder brother just now was Lady Tianji, and I didn't know anything about it. How could God blame me? "This man really deserves to be a pirate. Although he was afraid, he was still blind and straight.". Mulangjun gave a cold "hum" and sat far away. He kept silent for a long time. His face gradually became stiff. He waved his hand and said,ultrasonic emulsifying machine, "Go out!" Shoutian Qiwei folded his fists and withdrew lightly. When he walked past the water mark, he also took a detour and dared not step on it. Fang Baoer couldn't help asking, "was that woman just now?". fycgsonic.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „Griechenland“