The princess who pretends to be stupid is lovable.

Hier können Sie innerhalb von unserem Reiseforum Tipps loswerden, welche Software super zum Sortieren von Urlaubsbildern geeignet ist, was man bei der Reisefotografie zu beachten hat, viel man Fotos am besten zu einer Bildershow aufbereitet oder ähnliches...
Antworten
MinnieLucero
Spaziergänger

The princess who pretends to be stupid is lovable.

Beitrag von MinnieLucero »

"Didn't nine younger sisters also like the seventh master?" Ranran remembered that Qi Tianling had said that in order to avoid the pursuit of Princess Anya, he pretended that he liked the matter of the Seventh Master. Unexpectedly, Princess Anya didn't care at all. "That's different. It's normal for a man or a woman to fall in love with the Seventh Master." Volume 33 Chapter 300: Who You Like (3) The princess said seriously, "because the seventh master is so handsome." “…… Is there no other description? The princess looked at her suspiciously. "You haven't seen his face, have you?" "I haven't seen it." The princess curled her lips. "No wonder you ask that. Everyone who has seen it agrees." What does he look like? Ran ran looked at the princess's appearance and began to speculate. Half-brother and half-sister, are they a little bit alike? She had seen the princess's extraordinarily beautiful eyes before and guessed her identity. Their brother and sister's eyes are very similar. But to be honest.. The princess's facial features are already quite beautiful, but they are still a little unworthy of the eyes. Ran ran thought so, but the princess had already pointed to her face. "Am I good-looking?"? Seventh Master's facial features are much better looking than mine. That's really handsome. Ran could not imagine what it would be like, but nodded in agreement. The princess changed the subject, "but the seventh master doesn't like his face very much." "Why?"? "Too much trouble, too many people are fascinated by him." Eh? Why did I tell you so much! Say, how did you make Ling Meiren like you? The princess took out the momentum that she should have in the face of her rival in love and asked sternly. But Ran Ran suddenly jumped out without beginning or ending, "Take me to the Seventh Master." As she spoke, her hand reached into her arms, as if she wanted to take something, but before she could reach out, she fainted again. Hello, hello,pumpkin seed extract, hello! What's the matter with you! Am I that scary! Besides, how dare I take you to see the Seventh Master! Before leaving the country of the moon, Princess Anya asked a lot about Ran Ran. There were all kinds of news about Ran Ran, but there was no one that she would faint at every turn. Seeing all kinds of women who wanted to get in touch with the Seventh Master, the princess thought Ran Ran was pretending to be dizzy and didn't want to talk to her. But look at Ran Ran's hand just now as if to take something, out of curiosity,turmeric extract powder, she also reached into her arms to see, anyway are women, there is no need to taboo anything. When I pulled Ran Ran's hand out, I saw that she was holding a piece of metal that looked like a token. Feeling a little bad, the princess hurriedly broke off Ran Ran's hand, which was covered by Ran Ran's fingers, and the word "seven" on the token was immediately exposed. Ah- "The princess cried out in horror." Ah- "a group of attendants who were only watching the play were so frightened that they shouted loudly, even their own masters were out of control, and rushed out of the door.". Volume 33 Chapter 301: Who You Like (4) The princess did not care to stop them. In fact, she did not notice that all the people had escaped. It's over! I'm dead! The princess carried Ran Ran on her back and ran away. "Seventh Master, I didn't make you dizzy!" Along the way, the princess was so frightened that her face was white and tears fell out, and she ran to Qiye Mansion with real tears. Seventh Master, stesweet stevia ,best green coffee bean extract, I didn't make your woman dizzy! The princess was still repeating this sentence until she rushed into the seventh master's mansion and came to the seventh master. The seventh Master calmly glanced at Ran Ran on the princess's back and made a gesture to Ning yuan to ask for a doctor. Then he sat where he was, still holding the teacup in his hand, and calmly corrected her, "Miss Jo is not my woman." Ah? Is she nervous for nothing? Princess Anya was actually afraid of her half-brother and said nervously, "But she has your token on her." Seeing the token is like seeing the seventh master, but she has never seen this token on anyone other than the seventh master. The Seventh Master answered simply, "She saved my life." “…… Ah Not a sweetheart, a lifesaver? Although the fact is different from the imagination, but the savior is no small matter, the princess still feels that her life is worrying. But the seventh Master was still drinking tea, not to mention killing her, not even scolding her a few words, and the princess did not dare to ask more questions and slipped away in a hurry.
As soon as the princess left, the seventh master suddenly stood up and turned back. Just as Ning yuan hurried over to report to his master, when he saw him, he hurriedly opened his mouth, "Master, Miss Qiao has woken up." The seventh Master went straight into the room without stopping. His voice was calm. "I haven't seen her for a few days. Why isn't Miss Qiao lively?" Ran Ran is a little angry. She would not faint one after another for no reason. The only possibility was that the poison on her body suddenly broke out. Even Qi Tianzhan did not know how to solve the poison before, and was still studying it, so in order to save the emergency, she had just asked the princess to bring her to the Seventh Master. But looking at the performance of the Seventh Master, it seems that he does not intend to admit it at all, nor does he want to give her the antidote. But with a smile on his face, he got up from bed, "because I forgot to pick mushrooms recently!" He waved his hand to him, "Goodbye, Seventh Master!" She will easily faint again, perhaps which time will never wake up, but there is no time to talk to him here, she will immediately go to find Qi Tianzhan. Volume 33 Chapter 302: Who You Like (5) The seventh Master did not stop her. He was quiet for a moment. "Ning yuan." "Yes." Ning yuan answered and stepped forward. The Seventh Master glanced at him lightly and said nothing. Ning yuan is confused, master, what is the meaning of your eyes just now, I don't understand. But the seventh master did not intend to give him any more hints, and had already turned around and walked away. Ning yuan stood in place, silly for a long time, suddenly realized, master. Did the master let him go with Miss Joe?! It seems to be.. Ning yuan's face turned white and hurriedly chased him out. Why does the master seem to. Really care about Miss Jo? Along the way from Qiyefu to Rongwangfu, Ran Ran walked carefully, fearing that he would suddenly faint again. In fact, next door to Qiyefu is Fuyuan,carnosic acid price, he Yi they may be inside, but she did not go in for help, do not want them to find her again. However Man's calculation is not as good as God's calculation. prius-biotech.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sonstiges zum Thema Reisen und Tipps zu Randthemen“