Face-Changing Samurai [Finished] Author: Dance

Hier können Sie innerhalb von unserem Reiseforum Tipps loswerden, welche Software super zum Sortieren von Urlaubsbildern geeignet ist, was man bei der Reisefotografie zu beachten hat, viel man Fotos am besten zu einer Bildershow aufbereitet oder ähnliches...
Antworten
MinnieLucero
Spaziergänger

Face-Changing Samurai [Finished] Author: Dance

Beitrag von MinnieLucero »

Hidden Star shook his head. "Lord Sith's order is that I can't do it unless I have to." His tone suddenly became a little mocking. "But haven't you been forcing me to come out? You follow them all the way without doing anything, and then you talk to him here, just waiting for me to come out? Inverse scale nodded: "Yes, my principle has always been: killing one person is easier than killing two people.". But killing once is always more convenient than killing twice! His hand pressed the hilt of the sword at his waist, and his tone became cold: "So, it's much more convenient to deal with you once than twice!" He stood in place, his body seemed to move, and seemed not to move, but there was a shadow like an instant rushed to the front of the hidden star! Raised his hand and cut it down with a sword. With a loud noise, the great magician of the hidden star stepped back, and the sword against the scales seemed to cut him on the top of his head, but it was still a few minutes short of cutting down! It was as if something invisible had held his sword! "Boundary!"! He raised his eyebrows and said with a sneer, "Lord Yinxing, do you think you, a great magician, can fight against me?" "No,plastic packaging tube," admitted Yin Xing. I'm no match for you in any way. There was an eerie smile on his lips. "But, Lord Paladin, have you forgotten that my name is Hidden Star?" The old magician raised his hand to draw a silver glow, wrapped his own body and the head of Roddy and the warrior on the ground behind him, and then the three disappeared at the same time! Inverse scale that originally squint eyes suddenly suddenly opened, laughed: "good!"! I guessed you would do that! His eyes were wide open,tube lip gloss, and the lines of fire on his face seemed to flash with a strange light. Then he shouted, "Sa.". Mo. Li. Ya! With a loud bang, a dragon's breath rose from his body, and then the surrounding space seemed to shine like a layer of flame, which surrounded dozens of meters around! In the light of the flame, the hidden star and Roddy, who had disappeared, suddenly appeared! The face of the hidden star changed dramatically: "Dragon world!" "It's the Dragon World!" Do it again like lightning against the scales! His sword burst out and fell hard again! A "clang"! The magic boundary of the hidden star seemed to shake fiercely, and the magician's body shook with it, and a mouthful of blood spurted out, staining his original gray beard. Old man, I see how many swords you can resist me! The peaceful expression on the inverse scale's face was completely gone! It was replaced by a murderous face! Sword out! Yin Xing hurriedly shouted, polyfoil tube ,empty cosmetic tubes, "Go!" As soon as he lifted his finger, a big tree next to him suddenly uprooted itself and flew past, blocking the blade of the inverse scale, only to hear a card chirp, the tree that only a few people could embrace was cut into two sections by a sword! Two pieces of wood flew out, but the hidden star grabbed a man in one hand and quickly retreated to the front of the cliff! He quickly took out a white crystal from his bosom, then bit his finger and dripped blood on it. The crystal immediately broke into a powder and dispersed, a holy light flashed, and a huge hexagram pattern appeared on the ground around him! Inverse scale sneers at a way: "Patron God enchantment?"? It seems that you have something good with you. The old magician did not dare to speak, but sat there with his eyes closed. Silently recite the incantation in your mouth.
Inverse scale suddenly removed his black robe with one hand, revealing the golden armor inside, his great body stood there, his body suddenly burst out of the golden fighting spirit, the sword in his hand like a boiling flame! Under the arrogance, the expression on the inverse scale's face was twisted, and he shouted, "Do you think a guardian spirit boundary can resist me?"? You can resist the strongest warrior of the Dragon Clan! He held the sword in both hands, and suddenly the armor on his body fell off automatically, revealing his knotted muscles all over his body, and a dark red pattern was printed on his chest, which was a flaming dragon! "Chop!" With a low shout, the sword of the Dragon Warrior was cut off at the head and cut at the edge of the hexagram! The two balls of light collided with each other, and in the waves of air, the trees around them broke and disintegrated, but the hidden star magician closed his eyes tightly. A trace of blood slowly flowed out of his mouth, but the hexagram around him became brighter and brighter! In the distance of the woods, Om and another dragon warrior had already come after him. With a sudden shock in front of the woods, Om's face suddenly changed color: "The boss seems to be angry!"! Do you feel it? The face of that lazy fellow on the side is solemn also rise: "Hum, it is eldest brother 'Sa.". Mo. Li. Ya'longjie! Did you meet any strong opponents? There was a grimace on Om's face. "Who else?"? It must be those guys from the Magical Society. Several people quickened their pace and ran forward. Outside the woods, the ground was already covered with corpses. Augustine fiercely reined in his horse. He jumped off the horse as the horse hissed. "We're too late," he said in a deep voice! Someone has attacked the convoy! Black veil sat on another red steed, looking at the miserable scene after the fight in front of him, and sighed: "It was the people of the Dragon Clan who did it." Augustine's face darkened. "Dragons?"? Didn't the Council send me on this mission? Why are there still people from the Dragon Clan? Black veil shook his head. "Don't you understand, Augustine?"? The Council has decided that I will not compromise, that we are already on the list of traitors! Without saying a word, Augustine quickly searched the whole place. He looked at the empty carriage and turned to shout, "No one!"! The envoy must have run away! Black veil frowned. "Run away.". How can an ordinary human run away under the Dragon Warrior? Suddenly a strange breath came from the depths of the woods. The two horses roared in fright. The black veil quickly jumped off the horse and said in a deep voice,empty lotion tubes, "It's the dragon's breath!"! They're in the woods! "Get in!" Augustine drew his sword! Looking at Wenyu on the sand on the ground, Roddy cursed: "What?"? Old Moses, did you drag me into this? Why did you drag me into this place? 。 emptycosmetictubes.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sonstiges zum Thema Reisen und Tipps zu Randthemen“