Shangguan Ding Qibu Gan Ge

Hier können Sie innerhalb von unserem Reiseforum Tipps loswerden, welche Software super zum Sortieren von Urlaubsbildern geeignet ist, was man bei der Reisefotografie zu beachten hat, viel man Fotos am besten zu einer Bildershow aufbereitet oder ähnliches...
Antworten
JuliaCousins
Spaziergänger

Shangguan Ding Qibu Gan Ge

Beitrag von JuliaCousins »

Quiet mountains, just the sound of the wind shaking the treetops, rustling, after a while, a strange laughter came over, three people looked at each other, together to the direction of the strange laughter ran. Passed a little while, light wind sends clearer sound again, thunder stops: "The direction is pretty good, we are fast! We are fast!" The three of them galloped forward like a meteor catching up with the moon. Gradually, they could hear a staccato voice: ".." Son of a bitch Old bastard. Qi Tianxin ran in the front. He couldn't help turning around and asking, "Is that Tiankui's voice?" Both his heart and thunder shook their heads and said, "It's not like.." Not like.. Passed a little while, the voice is clear, still be those two: "38 eggs … …" Lao Wang's eggs. Qi Tianxin suddenly exclaimed, "Eh!" Unexpectedly, his heart gave a sigh at the same time, and the two of them said almost at the same time, "It's strange that the sound is so familiar." "Don't be surprised," said Lei Yizhen. "Hurry up and you'll understand everything." At this time, they turned a mountain bend, strange cry suddenly loud up: "Old Bastard,spill plastic pallet, 38 eggs..." When Qi Tianxin heard this, he almost laughed. They jumped over a ravine and turned out of the woods, only to see the two men fighting together ten feet away. "It's him!" Cried Qi Tianxin. "Tiankui!" Said Dong Qixin in a low voice. Then the two of them looked at the other man and saw an old man in a dilapidated building, barefoot, fighting to the death with Tiankui, who was the best player in the world. They exclaimed in unison, "It's him! So it's him!" "Is that the old man you met in the Valley of Death?" Lei asked Qi Tianxin. "Who says no?" Asked Qi Tianxin. "Have you seen him, too?" Lei asked. His heart nodded,plastic pallet manufacturer, and suddenly he shouted, "Look-" I saw ten feet away, two people suddenly like crazy to attack, that day Kui suddenly seemed to turn into thousands of people, all over the sky is his shadow, and the crazy old son is out of words, I saw him dancing, completely out of order, originally that face is ugly enough, at this time more out of shape, In his mouth he began to scold again: "Old bastard..." Stinky old man! Stinky old man! It seems that he is very fragrant and young. His heart secretly frowned and said, "How could Tiankui's thunderous attack not get into his disorganized fists and feet?" "Let's go down and have a look," said Qi Tianxin. At that moment, something totally unexpected happened, only to hear an explosive shock in the field, followed by a wild hurricane, plastic bulk containers ,plastic trash bins, the three men's skirts whined, their eyes could not open, and then they found only one person standing in the field! The strange old man fell down. His heart and Qi Tianxin leapt down together. His heart shouted, "Tiankui, look who's here." Without raising his eyes, Tiankui sneered, "Boy, aren't you dead yet?" His heart and Qi Tian's heart fell five paces in front of him, leaning on the corner. His heart sneered, "Don't say it's you. Even the old fox, Lord Lingyue, thought I was dead. Hey, I didn't die." Tiankui sneered twice and did not answer. "Why don't you call for help, Tiankui?" Asked Qi Tianxin. Tiankui still sneered and said nothing. Qi Tianxin walked slowly to the old man who had fallen to the ground. Tiankui raised his palm slightly. Qi Tianxin stopped in horror and concentrated. Tiankui suddenly smiled and said, "No need to look at it. It's already been reimbursed." Qi Tianxin could not speak. "Do you think your trick is good?" He asked? Hey, poor, poor- "" Tiankui knew he was going to play tricks again, so he pretended to be very interested and said, "What pity?" "Do you think Lord Lingyue has the same mind as you?" He asked? Haha, that old fox is really a rare talent. When you talk about martial arts, Tiankui can be regarded as the best person in the world. If it's a battle of wits, it's out of the question. I only warn you, sir, that the sages have said: 'Don't cook a dead dog, and hide a bird's bow.' Be careful, sir.
” He said that Tiankui seemed to be a running dog of Lingyue Kingdom. Although Tiankui was a crafty old man, he couldn't help being so angry that he blew his beard and stared at him. He sneered several times and ignored his heart. "So I say.." said his heart. He was still waiting to go on. All of a sudden, Tiankui rushed to Qi Tianxin. Qi Tianxin shouted loudly and raised his palm to seal it. He was alert. As soon as he made a move, he learned it all his life. He heard a dull hum. Tiankui floated out ten feet by his palm, but left a long string of blood on the ground! "Good hand!" Cried Lei Yichun and his heart. Qi Tianxin shook his head blankly and said, "Tiankui has been wounded by the strange old man." The three of them hurriedly walked to the old man who had fallen to the ground, and his heart reached out to touch the pulse, which had stopped. His heart was so miserable that he could not speak. Lei Yizhen also touched it and sighed sadly. Qi Tianxin shouted, "What's the matter?"? Can it be saved? "Dead," said Lei. Qi Tianxin froze. He had only regarded this crazy old man as a missing person in his life. Unexpectedly, when he met him for the second time, the old man had already gone. His heart thought that the crazy old man might be a key figure in his previous generation's grudges, which was like a stone sinking into the sea. The three of them stood there, not knowing what they were talking about for a long time. Thinking about the various scenes in the Valley of Death, Qi Tian could not help sighing and murmuring, "I didn't expect to die for no reason.." "Where are we going next, Brother Lei?" He asked. Lei Yi stopped and looked up at the sky, but did not answer. Qi Tianxin murmured, "You are really a strange man, a mysterious man. From now on, all those mysteries will be buried in the ground with your body." Before he had finished speaking, suddenly a hoarse and low voice sounded: "Who said.." I'm dead?.. All three of them heard it clearly. They looked at each other, and their hearts were still cold and still when they changed the old man's pulse. But they immediately heard a low voice saying, ".." Who said.. I Died As soon as the cool breeze passed,plastic pallet box, all three of them could not help but shudder. Winter is short, the cold sun is falling in the west, and the official road of loess is desolate. cnplasticpallet.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sonstiges zum Thema Reisen und Tipps zu Randthemen“