The Woman Who Abused the Text and the Beautiful Woman [Wear Quickly]

Hier können Sie innerhalb von unserem Reiseforum Tipps loswerden, welche Software super zum Sortieren von Urlaubsbildern geeignet ist, was man bei der Reisefotografie zu beachten hat, viel man Fotos am besten zu einer Bildershow aufbereitet oder ähnliches...
Antworten
JuliaCousins
Spaziergänger

The Woman Who Abused the Text and the Beautiful Woman [Wear Quickly]

Beitrag von JuliaCousins »

As for Shen Wan, it seems that she eats more than she does. A man ate three bowls of rice, as if he had just been released from his cell. On the table, there were only a few plates, and at the end there was only a little soup. Are you full? Zhong Jiaren tried to ask, "not full, order two more?" In fact, I'm complaining that I can't be full after eating so much. Shen Wan elegantly wiped the corners of his mouth with a napkin. "It's OK. I usually only eat eight points full. It's enough. I don't need to order it.". I have to control my appetite, or I will gain weight. Very good, control the amount of food, three bowls of white rice, six dishes, Shen Wan ate most of it. This is still to control the amount of food, eat eight points full? Is it true that they learn different units of measurement? Beauty, this dish is really delicious. It's green and healthy. Let's eat here at noon. Shen Wan is simply shameless. "If you don't have time to come, you can actually lend me your VIP card.". However She paused and wrinkled her little face. "Then I have to take a taxi alone. Alas, because of the psychological shadow last time, I dare not drive, let alone take a stranger's car.". Just thinking, the company is not far from the hospital, and we can eat together, which is good. "All right, we'll come here for lunch in the future." Zhong Jiaren felt that what happened last time really frightened Shen Wan. Accompany the other party to this house for dinner,euro plastic pallet, which is also compensation. In fact, this girl, that is, stupid, heartless, will really pay the wrong person. Now with her watching, even if the other side likes Fang Anshuo, it will not suffer losses. It's just that Fang Anshuo is not a good man. Fang Anshuo thought that Shen Wan would not come in the afternoon,plastic pallet supplier, did not expect her to come, but did not make trouble for him, but sat on one side to play games. Still wearing earplugs, but there is a person sitting next to him, he is always unable to concentrate on dealing with. He especially wanted to let Shen Wan not come, but he was afraid of hurting the other party's heart. Shen Wan went there again the next day, and ordered a takeout for him at noon. As for herself, she was taken by Zhong Jiaren to a private restaurant to eat a "Shen Wan style" eight points full. Zhong Jiaren also gradually got used to it, and Shen Wan's eight points were full. On the third day, Fang Anshuo applied for discharge, saying that he had recovered. The doctor also did not stop, his injury is really not serious, usually pay more attention to it. He has to hurry back to the company and do a good job in this project, so that he can no longer be affected by Shen Wan. Without Shen Wan's disturbance, he felt that everything was fine. The disadvantage is that there is still a faint pain in his body, and his face is still swollen, plastic pallet supplier ,collapsible pallet box, which is discussed by his colleagues every day. At the end, Fang Anshuo was told by his boss that when he handed over to the customer, he would send another person. Fang Anshuo was stunned for a moment. "General Manager Qin, I can do it." I know you can, and you are very good. It's just.. Qin always looked at Fang Anshuo with a bloated face and some big and small injuries. "The injuries on your face haven't healed yet. Is it inconvenient to meet customers like this?"? Fortunately, after suffering for so long, you'd better take good care of yourself. Only when you take good care of yourself can you deal with it for the company. This month's bonus is indispensable to you. Fang Anshuo could not speak, he forgot, this image, really can not see the other side of the big customer. For a moment, like a lump in the throat, no words. The project he had worked so hard for was taken credit by others, and he dared not do anything except to be angry. When Shen Wan knew this, he was very happy. When Zhong Jiaren knew it, she also laughed out loud in the office. She may be happy, subconsciously click on the surveillance screen of Shen Wan's room, watching Shen Wan laugh in the room, do not know what funny program to see. See Shen Wan happy appearance, she can not help but think of Shen Wan eat private dishes, a face to enjoy the appearance. Subconsciously, she dialed Shen Wan's phone. When there was a voice over there, she realized what she had done. Why would she call that stupid girl. It's just that the phone has been connected and it's not easy to hang up. What's the matter, Beauty? Do you want to go to dinner? It's the same one. Shen Wan asked knowingly, "Did something good happen?"? Listen to the tone of the beauty, as if very happy. There is a good thing, and I'm going to celebrate it. Why, do you want to go? Go, go, go. I'm just hungry.
” With a smile on her lips, Zhong Jiaren said, "Then eat more today. You don't have to eat eight points full. Eat ten points full.". If you eat more occasionally, you won't gain weight. In fact, she really does not understand, Shen Wan eat so much, how not to gain weight. So, eat very full, there is no effect at all. Later, Zhong Jiaren wanted to take back that sentence. What's the matter with you, Beauty? In front of Shen Wan, there were many empty plates. "Beauty is right. Eating a little more occasionally won't have any effect." Zhong Jiaren counted the plates on the table. There are more than a dozen plates. Aren't you full? Now she suspected that Shen Wan had eaten five points full before. Then you eat slowly and order more if you don't have enough. "Well, I won't be polite to you. We're a family." I really want to cover my face. It's really shameless. She is lazy and delicious, and she doesn't know how to work. I really feel sorry for her little sister. The author has something to say: I have been in a panic all day, and I don't know if I have stayed up too late. Want to adjust the time, but very difficult, really afraid of sudden death one day. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution. Thanks to the little angel who threw the [mine]: messy de madman, state official to light the lamp, Moqian cloud 1; Thanks to the little angel who irrigates [nutrient solution]: 30 bottles of nobody; 18 bottles of Lutz; 5 bottles of sleeppy; 1 bottle of yeruo; Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! 68. Do you steal a license? The kind that will go crazy (8) "Beauty, I have to go to the bathroom first." Shen Wan suddenly stood up and said, Zhong Jiaren subconsciously asked, "Are you full?" The underlying meaning is that when she is full,plastic wheelie bins, she can check out first and wait for her here. Another meaning is that if you eat so much, you should be full. Shen Wan glanced at the unfinished food on the table and said, "I'll be back to eat later." 。 cnplasticpallet.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sonstiges zum Thema Reisen und Tipps zu Randthemen“