The answer is only known by the wind _ Simmer

Hier können Sie innerhalb von unserem Reiseforum Tipps loswerden, welche Software super zum Sortieren von Urlaubsbildern geeignet ist, was man bei der Reisefotografie zu beachten hat, viel man Fotos am besten zu einer Bildershow aufbereitet oder ähnliches...
Antworten
JuliaCousins
Spaziergänger

The answer is only known by the wind _ Simmer

Beitrag von JuliaCousins »

Shake violently. I was lifted from the helicopter onto a stretcher. Many people in white coats stood on a rooftop where the helicopter landed. Doctors. The nurses. Angella. The stretcher rolled. Elevator doors open. Get in the elevator. The elevator door is closed. We sink. The people around me. That's Angella. Loved, loved so deeply. Tears kept running down her face. Once again, I heard her shout, "Don't give up!"! Please, please, don't give up! You can't.. It's over. Her lips moved silently. Everything is spinning faster and faster, faster and faster. A bitter cold wind blew through. I'm driving again, driving on the sea, driving on the night sea. Is death coming now? Is it finally here now? No, it's just another syncope. I have seven minutes to live. When I woke up, I had just happened to be pushed quickly through an endless aisle. It looks like a tunnel. There are countless lights. I can't see Angella anymore. There were voices, but I couldn't understand them anymore. I close my eyes. Then Angella's voice sounded very clear. She was reading a poem to me. She sat in front of me, on her bed. I lay naked in that bed. The first rosy morning light came in through the window. It was an American's. I know that. Angella read the German translation. But I don't know what the author's name is, and I don't remember knowing it at the time. Angella's voice: "Free from the wild desires of life,Time Delay Tap, free from fear and hope.." I changed the bed again. Something was sizzling and tearing. My shirt. Something dazzled me. A huge dish, with many dazzling lights in it, is right above my head. People in masks and white hats bent down.. Thank God, whoever your God is.. A needle went into my right elbow. Angella's voice became softer and softer: "Every life ends, and no dead person can return.." Those colors! Those colors! Now,push button toilet flush valve, they are all in a beautiful illusion. I felt something on my arm. Very heavy. There's something on my face. There was a faint sound of signal. The colors are wonderful. There is no such color in our world. Now, Angella's voice became very soft: "The most tired river will one day find its way to the sea.." The hissing grew louder, and suddenly I saw it. It winds its way through the flowery meadows, the most weary of all rivers. I noticed that smooth fingers were caressing my body and there was something cold and sharp on my left chest side. I immediately knew what kind of river it was. This is the river Styx of the underworld, which separates the kingdoms of the living from the kingdoms of the dead. The river of the dead, from which the souls of the dead drink oblivion. I was surprised to think that there was sunshine on the banks of the Styx. Then my heart stopped, very gently, I could feel it. Then, slowly and carefully, the images of flower-filled meadows and the Styx River disappeared. Those flickering colors are gone, Stainless Steel Squatting Pan ,Service Sink Faucets, and the dark swirls are back. Then, for the first time, I sink, I submit. My breathing became very gentle and stopped, and the hissing gradually disappeared. The blood in my veins and arteries went to a standstill, and then all that was left was darkness, warmth, and peace. And then I died. www.xiAoshuotxT.cOM Only the wind knows the answer. Xiao _ Shuo txt Tian + Tang 1 "Britain will liberalize the pound over the weekend." Gustav? Brandenburg said "Up to now, the pound has only been officially traded, but this limit has long been out of line with the actual value of the pound, and it is time to join the European Community.". Now London has cleverly liberalized the pound to find real value in the float, laying a favorable foundation for joining the European Community. "Does this mean that the pound will depreciate?" "Of course," said Brandenburg, "and I hear it's eight percent." "Listen to who?" "I have my people." "No, where on earth did you hear about this?"? This kind of thing is always done on weekends, and it's only Friday today. I say. It was Friday, May 12, 1972, and it was a little after nine o'clock in the morning.
Dusseldorf is raining heavily and the wind is strong. It's not sunny today. It's cool. It's almost too cold for this season. Since they liberalized the pound at the weekend, how did you know today? I asked. "No one knows this in advance." "I know." Brandenburg said, "I told you I had people in London." "It must be an extraordinary person." They are extraordinary. It cost me a fortune. But I have to know it. I have to know everything before others. The company will be grateful to me. What do you think our branch in London is going to do today! Otherwise, how much we will lose! I can pay three times as much for this information. Ten times the money! Doesn't matter. The people on the board are happy. "You are a great guy." I say I know Brandenburg said it was stomach-turning to keep chewing on a Havana chunky cigar. He was only of medium height, short and stocky, with a large, bald head. The head rested on his shoulder like a dice, so clumsy, so fat and wide. You can hardly see the neck. Brandenburg had a thick jaw, a fleshy nose, and small, cunning eyes. Pig's eyes. He rarely wears a suit jacket in the office, and his shirt sleeves are rolled up high. He likes to wear colorful striped shirts, especially purple and green ones, and never wears white shirts. His ties were unfashionably wrinkled,stainless steel toilet, and some of them even ran. He doesn't care about appearance. He ran around in the same wrinkled leisure suit for weeks on end. His shoes are often worn out. He eats like a pig. Watching him eat is torture. He munched and splinters fell out of his mouth. He licked and licked the tablecloth and the napkin. His fingernails are too long and unclean most of the time. He's the raunchiest, smartest man I know. Sixty-one years old, unmarried. He's an invaluable asset to our company. cnkexin.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sonstiges zum Thema Reisen und Tipps zu Randthemen“