reisezielforum.de - das Forum für alle Fragen und Themen zu Urlaub, Reise und Ferien in alle L�nder von Europa, Amerika, Asien, Australien und Afrika

Navigation

» Portal
» Forum
   » OFF TOPIC
   » Europa
   » Asien
   » Nordamerika
   » Mittelamerika
   » Südamerika
   » Afrika & ...
   » Australien ...
   » Reisen weltweit
» Mitgliederliste
» FAQ
» Suchen
» Benutzergruppen
» Login
» Impressum
» Disclaimer

Login
Benutzername:

Passwort:

Erinnern

Ich habe mein Passwort vergessen!

Noch keinen Benutzer?
Du kannst dich kostenlos anmelden

Reiseinformationen

Reiseführer und Reiseplaner

Hotels in Deutschland

Reisetipps
Übernachten Sie in einem Hotel in Paris und erkunden Sie die Stadt der Liebe.

Bookmarking

Diese Seite zu del.icio.us hinzufügen del.icio.us
Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufügen Mister Wong
Diese Seite zu Google Bookmarks hinzufügen Google Bookmark

they do become

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Reiseforum für die Reise-Community Foren-Übersicht -> Deutschland
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Labi1995
Reiseprofi

BeitragVerfasst am: 11.07.2018, 05:17    Titel: they do become

My other problem area is my inner thighs. Not the private areas, but lower down where my shorts rub between my legs with each step. I tend to have a narrow gait width and I think this is why I’m prone to this. Anyway, it only happens when my shorts are really sweaty and the salt in my sweat seems to be the culprit.
I’ve found two ways to combat thigh chafe. The first Nike Air Presto Femme is to remove the liners from running shorts and substitute compression underwear that extends down the thigh instead. But sometimes even compression underwear can cause chafing.
The other Nike Air Max 90 Dames Roze approach is to use regular running shorts and apply some form of protective lubricant to the affected area. I used to use Body Glide, but lately have been having good success using samples of Hike-Goo and Red11 lubricants that were sent to me (Disclosure: both were free samples supplied for review purposes).
Hike-Goo in particular has been be very effective. It comes out of the tube as a sticky paste, but once applied seems to last a long time. It has prevented Nike Air VaporMax Damskie thigh chafe whenever I have used it. The one drawback is that it’s kind of messy and I feel like I waste a fair amount with each application since it’s easy to apply too much with the Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose applicator mechanism that they use on their tubes. They also make a product called Run-Goo, not sure how that differs or why I was sent the Hike version. No matter, it works well.
Red11 Nipple Nike Air Huarache Femme CreamRed11 is marketed for nipple protection, but I have not used it for that since I worry about staining shirts (and the band-aid trick works so well). It has also worked well for use on the thighs. On the plus side, since it is an almost solid paste and comes in a tin, it’s easier to take only the amount that you need as compared to the Hike-GooPersonally, the only other area I have had chafing issues is (on rare occasions) under the waistline of my Adidas NMD Mens shorts. I’m not sure why it happens when it does (I only experience it a few times each summer), and I almost never notice it while running – I know it has happened when I’m in the shower and www.bezvazeme.cz water hits the chafed spots. Lubricant typically helps here as well, and I always lube my waistline before long races. (As an aside, if you ever have the opportunity to crew an ultra, you will see runners applying lube all over the place!). I used to lubricate my toes as well, but now that I tend to only wear shoes that allow toe wiggle on longer runs this has ceased to be an issue.I’m sure there are other areas that are problem spots for other people, and I’m sure women have stories to tell that might differ slightly from those of men. If you have any advice that is not covered here, feel free to leave a comment!I have used the NIP guard but Nike Air Max 90 Hombre Negras they do become expensive. When I feel chafing I grab the front of my shirt, pull it over my face and place it behind my neck. That exposes my breast while keeping my shoulders and back covered. Adidas Superstar Womens My breast have never gotten sunburned doing this probably because of slight forward lean. Maybe the running clothes manufacturers should just make breast-less shirts. I don’t know which would look more silly, a shirt without breast section or my shirt pulled back behind my head
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Google

Verfasst am:     Titel: Anzeige

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Reiseforum für die Reise-Community Foren-Übersicht -> Deutschland Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.