reisezielforum.de - das Forum für alle Fragen und Themen zu Urlaub, Reise und Ferien in alle L�nder von Europa, Amerika, Asien, Australien und Afrika

Navigation

» Portal
» Forum
   » OFF TOPIC
   » Europa
   » Asien
   » Nordamerika
   » Mittelamerika
   » Südamerika
   » Afrika & ...
   » Australien ...
   » Reisen weltweit
» Mitgliederliste
» FAQ
» Suchen
» Benutzergruppen
» Login
» Impressum
» Disclaimer

Login
Benutzername:

Passwort:

Erinnern

Ich habe mein Passwort vergessen!

Noch keinen Benutzer?
Du kannst dich kostenlos anmelden

Reiseinformationen

Reiseführer und Reiseplaner

Hotels in Deutschland

Reisetipps
Übernachten Sie in einem Hotel in Paris und erkunden Sie die Stadt der Liebe.

Bookmarking

Diese Seite zu del.icio.us hinzufügen del.icio.us
Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufügen Mister Wong
Diese Seite zu Google Bookmarks hinzufügen Google Bookmark

AP Baseball Writer

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Reiseforum für die Reise-Community Foren-Übersicht -> Forum
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
douhua2233
Reisepapst

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.07.2018, 03:32    Titel: AP Baseball Writer

Just who was that guy sitting on the Seattle Mariners bench Youth Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , the odd fellow with the bushy mustache, shades and a hoodie?

Wait a second – it was Ichiro!

Now a team executive, Ichiro Suzuki donned a Bobby Valentine-style disguise and sneaked into the Seattle dugout Thursday to watch a bit of the action at Yankee Stadium.

Exactly as he hinted, in fact.

”He was perfect. I never would have known it was him,” Valentine texted to The Associated Press.

Officially Youth Washington Redskins Jerseys , Suzuki isn’t allowed to be in the dugout during games under Major League Baseball rules. The 44-year-old outfielder with 3,089 career hits came off the Seattle roster in early May and moved into the team’s front office as a special assistant to the chairman.

Suzuki has been taking part in pregame drills and batting practice in a role similar to a coach. But he’s required to leave the bench when games begin, and that’s when he takes his place in the clubhouse – usually, anyway.

This time, in a ballpark where he played for parts of three seasons Jaguars Cheap Jerseys , Suzuki got a much closer look.

AP photographer Bill Kostroun spotted Suzuki with his face nearly covered by a fake mustache, sunglasses and a gray hoodie drawn tight over his head during in the first inning as the Yankees hit a pair of two-run homers.

Suzuki sat in the middle of the dugout, in the back row, in his shorts and occasionally crouched down while the Yankees swung away. He was gone by the second inning of Seattle’s 4-3 loss that completed a New York sweep.

The 10-time All-Star hasn’t officially retired, and there’s speculation the Japanese great might play when the Mariners open the 2019 season in Tokyo with a two-game series against Oakland.

This was Seattle’s only trip to Yankee Stadium this year New England Patriots Jerseys Womens , and maybe Suzuki wanted a final look at the ballpark. Or perhaps he was just showing off his playful side.

On the day it was announced Suzuki was moving into his new position, he predicted this might happen.

”During the game I will be doing the same preparations I’ve been doing the entire time. Nothing is going to change for me that I did as a player,” Suzuki said at the time. ”But I can’t say for certain that maybe I won’t put on a beard and glasses and be like Bobby Valentine and be in the dugout.”

In 1999, the excitable Valentine was ejected from a game he was managing for the New York Mets. He was tossed in the 12th inning, but soon put on a fake mustache and sunglasses and returned to the dugout in disguise.

Valentine was later suspended for two games and fined $5 Broncos Cheap Jerseys ,000.

The longtime manager liked Suzuki’s creativity.

”One of the biggest honors of my life,” Valentine said. ”I was going to send him a set, but he didn’t need it.”

—

AP Baseball Writer Janie McCauley contributed to this report.

—

. Indianapolis Colts Elite Jerseys , Womens Jonathan Cooper Jersey , Adidas Duncan Keith Jersey , Kennys Vargas Jersey Womens ,
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Google

Verfasst am:     Titel: Anzeige

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Reiseforum für die Reise-Community Foren-Übersicht -> Forum Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.